Homemade Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
homemade coffee creamer, pumpkin spice coffee
I used skim, but any type will work
can sweetened condensed milk
can pumpkin puree
pumpkin pie spice
1. Cook milk with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice over medium heat for about 5 minutes, until milk begins to scald. Do not let the milk boil.
2. Pour milk mixture into a strainer, pushing the pulp through with a spoon.
3. Be sure to scrape the fine bits of pumpkin pulp off the bottom of the strainer and stir it into the milk.
4. Add the can of condensed milk to the pumpkin/milk mixture and stir well.
5. Pour into a sealed container and refrigerate.
Find this recipe at https://mymommyworld.com/homemade-pumpkin-spice-coffee-creamer/