This week I’m really trying to create more meals from what I already have on hand. I did take a trip to Aldi on Friday for a few things…fresh produce, mostly….to supplement what is in my pantry and freezer. Here’s the menu plan for the week:
- Turkey corn chili, bean dip and chips
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice bake, frozen veggies
- Steaks on the grill, oven fries, salad
- Fish sticks, baby carrots (hubby is working late, so the kids and I will have something easy)
- Chicken cutlets, spaghetti, cauliflower
- Eggs, linguica (a Portuguese sausage), biscuits and fruit
What’s on your menu this week?