Disclosure: USFamilyGuide.com has provided me with tickets to LEGO KidsFest in order to facilitate a review. All opinions are my own.
Do you have any LEGO lovers in your house? I know I do! My little boy is practically obsessed with these fun building bricks…he loves to create his own airplanes, trucks, and houses and has a lot of fun building Star Wars vehicles from LEGO kits. My daughter also loves playing with her LEGO Friends bricks and imagining stories for all the characters.
That’s why I’m so excited to take our whole family to the LEGO KidsFest that’s coming to Harrisburg, PA the weekend of April 8th! We are going to have a blast!
The LEGO KidsFest national tour is coming to Harrisburg for the very first time, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Museum: life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Star Wars: build and display a Star Wars model
- LEGO Disney Princess: create a princess scene to add to a LEGO story book
- LEGO Super Heroes: pose with a life-sized Spiderman model and more
- LEGO DUPLO: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- LEGO Friends: build for the five empowered friends from Heartlake City
- LEGO Ninjago: spin the way to being a Spinjitzu member
- LEGO Mindstorms: build and program robots and snakes
- LEGO Technic: get hands-on with the cool, realistic vehicles at the booth
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color foster group creativity
“Our 2016 LEGO KidsFest tour is going to delight both new and returning audiences,” said Vince Rubino, Events Manager for LEGO Systems, Inc. “We’ve still got some favorites on the show floor, like the Big Brick Pile, Creation Nation and the Race Ramps. There are also many new and unique activities designed for building, learning and fun.”
Five sessions – all identical and 4 1/2 half hours in length – are held at each tour stop. Tickets are $19 for the Friday and Sunday afternoon sessions, and $22 for both sessions on Saturday and the Sunday morning session. For more information, check out the LEGO KidsFest page.
Because LEGO KidsFest is so popular, tickets regularly sell out early, so it’s important to buy your tickets in advance at the website to ensure that you have admission to the event. Wondering if your kids are too old/young to enjoy this event? Don’t worry…LEGO KidsFest is for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests!
Want some tickets for LEGO KidsFest Harrisburg?
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, Apr 8, 2016 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities.
To enter, simply enter your your contact information at US Family Guide. You must be 18 to enter, and you are only allowed 1 entry per day. Click here to enter 🙂 Cindy S. is the winner of the two tickets to LEGO KidsFest! Congratulations Cindy 🙂
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Friday, Mar 3 and announced on my Blog and notified via email.
Good luck..I hope to see you at LEGO KidsFest 🙂