Can you believe that March is already here? This year has gone by so quickly already and Easter will be here before we know it. I’ve got a cute and easy-to-make kids’ snack that will help you and your kids to get into the mood for spring: Easter Bunny Racers!
These cute little snacks are not only adorable, but they are super easy to make. Your kids will have so much fun picking out their car’s wheels and bunny driver and making their car their own. This could also be a great activity for kids’ parties, because who doesn’t love to eat Reese’s eggs this time of year?
How to Make the Easter Bunny Racers
First, you’ll need to gather your ingredients: Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs, M&Ms, mini M&Ms (or other small candy), vanilla frosting, and Annie’s bunny crackers.
Carefully cut away an opening in the top of the eggs for the bunny’s seat. A good tip to making this job easier is to dip the tip of your knife in some hot water first so that it can help to melt the chocolate so that it doesn’t break the whole egg.
Next, use your vanilla frosting to attach the regular-size M&Ms to the egg as wheels, and the mini M&Ms for the steering wheel and headlights.
Lastly, press a bunny into the driver’s seat and you’re all finished! How easy was that?
Easter Bunny Racers
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs
- Mini M&M’s or any small candy
- Vanilla Frosting or any frosting you have on hand
- Annie’s Bunny Graham Crackers
- Start by opening the top of the Reese’s eggs. Be sure to dip your knife in HOT water to melt away the chocolate and not break the egg.
- Using your frosting attach the regular sized M&M’s on the bottom for wheels. Add mini M&M’s for the steering wheel and headlights. Attach with the frosting.
- Press the bunny in the drivers seat and you are ready to go!
Wouldn’t it be fun to find these in your basket on Easter morning? These cuties will make Easter even more fun…and delicious…this year!
I hope your kids enjoy “racing” their very own Easter Bunny Racers this year!
Can I ask you a favor?
If you love this content, will you consider sharing it with your friends? All you have to do is click the button to your favorite social media platform! Thank you so much for helping me to reach others with this message!