It’s not like you expected homemaking to be a piece of cake.
But you had no idea you’d be so tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed, right?
I’ve often felt the same way. When I first became a wife and mom years ago, I was consistently overwhelmed, not knowing how I was every going to get everything done. Oh, and developing systems to efficiently handle laundry and cleaning? Not even something that ever occurred to me.
Homemaking is filled with mundane tasks that never end, but here’s the thing: do you want to spend more time overwhelmed by things you don’t enjoy?
No, no, you do not. 😉
Would you like some help in figuring out how to get on top of all the cleaning, meal prep, and still have enough time for your marriage and children? I found something that might be just what you need: The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle.
For six days only, everything you need (and then some) is in one fabulous package, for the most affordable price ever. (Seriously, just wait until I tell you the price.)
This year’s edition of the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle includes 30 eCourses & Videos, 28 eBooks, 25 printable packs, 16 workbooks, 3 summits & 2 membership sites!
What’s in the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle?
The top-quality resources inside the bundle cover everything you need to make homemaking and mothering feel less stressful… quick and healthy recipes, homemaking printables, cleaning tips, sizzling date night ideas, parenting helps, and so much more.
For less than the cost of a meal out (and you won’t need to be rescued by drive-thru after this!), you’ll get a complete library to help you:
- Cook up wholesome recipes for your family
- Build stronger relationships with your kids (even your teens)
- Discover speedy cleaning routines for the toughest messes
- Rekindle the romance in your marriage
- Put self-care back into your life…and finally enjoy homemaking.
Plus, it comes with over $350 worth of bonus offers from companies you’ll love (this is one of my favorite parts):
- Hope Ink – 12 Printable Hand Lettered Cards + 2020-2021 Printable Calendar + $15 Credit to Hope Ink Shop & Three 8×10 Art Prints – Worth $158
- By Jillee – MAKEUP REMOVER MICROFIBER CLOTHS · 4 PACK – Worth $19.99
- Musik at Home – FREE 3 month membership – Worth $47.97
- Puro Co – Self care mini bundle (1 soap, 1 chapstick , 1 salve) – Worth $20
- Strawesome – $15 gift certificate – Worth $15
- Cultivate What Matters – $15 gift certificate – Worth $15
- Around the World Stories – FREE 10 audio stories – worth $38
- MadeOn Skin Care – Foot Rub Lotion Stick and Peppermint Lip Balm – worth $15
- Bloom Naturals -$15 gift certificate – Worth $15
You sort of need to see it to believe it, but the package includes 51 digital products and it’s worth over $1,200!
Besides being so incredibly helpful, one of the things I like best about the bundle is the price. By offering it for a short time only, they’re able to give you access to over $1,200 worth of amazing products for a whopping 97% off!
Here’s how it works:
- Visit their website, take a quick look at all the goodness that comes in this package, then click the “Get my copy now!” button to go through their simple and secure 3-step checkout process.
- You’ll receive an email with a login to their online access portal, where you’ll begin downloading your eBooks, signing up for your eCourses, and redeeming your free bonus offers.
- Use their Getting Started Guide to pick the topic you want to tackle first and start your stress-less homemaking journey!
The most important detail, though, is that this bundle is available for just five days! After Friday night, June 26th, the sale ends and you’d have to buy all of these products individually.
I’d hate for you to miss out, so click HERE to learn more or buy the bundle.
It’s even backed by a 100% happiness guarantee, so you can make sure it’s right for you.
No one should have to feel overwhelmed by homemaking because it costs too much or they can’t get the help they need.
Becoming efficient as a homemaker is one thing. Fully embracing all the messy moments and hard times and loving it (most days) is another. But it’s not out of reach.
Learn more or get your bundle HERE.
(Psst… the bundle goes away at 11:59pm Eastern on Friday, June 26th, so don’t wait!)