Halloween is one of the best times of the year, with all the fun of dressing up in costumes and eating sweet treats in the cool fall weather. It’s a great time to have a party too, after several months with no holidays to celebrate.
Our neighborhood has been celebrating Halloween for years with a potluck gathering, where we all gather at one neighbor’s house for chili and all the fixings before heading out with the kids to go trick-or-treating. There’s usually a dessert or two as well, since most of us like to have something sweet after dinner.
These 30 fun Halloween desserts are perfect for Halloween parties, or even just eating after dinner or while watching a scary movie! My favorite is the 10 Minute Eye of Newt donuts!
- Halloween Popcorn Balls
- Halloween Monster Popcorn Candy Corn Recipe
- 10 Minute Eye of Newt Halloween Donuts
- Slime Monster Halloween Donuts
- Chocolate Pumpkin Trifle with Sweetworks Candy
- Halloween Kitty S’more Trifle
- Brownie Brittle™ Graveyard Eclair
- Witch’s Broom Snacks
- Black Widow Spider Bites
- Easy Oreo Pumpkin Whip Dessert
- Spider Halloween Brownies
- Kid’s Dirt Dessert Snack Pack
- Haunted House Cupcake Cake
- Jack Skellington Chocolate Covered Apples
- No Bake Twix Roll with Caramel
- Zombie Dirt Dessert
- Eye Popping Spooky Halloween Bundt Cake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Dipped Marshmallow Pops for Halloween
- Bloody Zombie Brain Cupcakes
- Halloween Orange Cream Mini Cone Cupcakes
- Easy Twinkie Mummies Halloween Treats for kids
- Easy Halloween Treat: Pretzel Bones
- Spider Donuts
- Candy Cornbread Muffins Halloween Desserts
- Halloween Cheesecake Cones
- Halloween No-Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- Undead Are Rising Cupcakes Halloween Desserts
- Butterscotch Candy Apples
- Candy Corn Shot Glasses
Be sure to try out these fun and easy Mini Spider Donuts too!
I hope your family and friends enjoy these 30 Fun Halloween Desserts! Happy Halloween!