One of my favorite times of year is back again…VBS week!
For the past several years, my kids and I have attended and volunteered at Vacation Bible School at our church and each year we have a great time. In fact, being at church every day for a week really helps grow our faith because we are surrounded by stories, music, crafts and snacks that talk about God’s love for us.
My goals for this week are a little bit lighter, due to my work there, but I hope to have a lot of pictures to show you later in the week. If you’re interested in seeing what we’re up to sooner rather than later, head over to Instagram to follow me there!
Luckily, our new dryer is now fixed (it turned out to be a wire that was installed incorrectly by the delivery crew that was the fault)! I can’t believe I’m saying this, but it’s actually nice to be able to do laundry again 😉
Here’s how I did on my goals last week:
Complete the You are Loved Bible Study each morning Work on reading Dancing with My Father: How God Leads Us into a Life of Grace and Joy (affiliate link) Almost done! Take 1 Body Step class, 1 Body Pump class and 1 cycling class Take my kids to the library Take my kids to swim lessons Start piano lessons for my daughter Attend 1 meeting at church
- Write 3 posts for the blog
- Work on 1 scrapbook layout
Work on back end issues with the blog
And this is what I’m working on for this week:
- Complete the You are Loved Bible Study each morning
- Work on reading When Godly People Do Ungodly Things: Finding Authentic Restoration in the Age of Seduction by Beth Moore (affiliate link)
- Take my kids to the library
- Practice piano lessons with my daughter
- Attend 1 meeting at church
- Work on back end issues with the blog
What are you planning for the week?