Can you believe that 2014 is almost over? It just seemed to fly by so quickly!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was good, except for the ear infection I acquired on Christmas Day. I had been sick for the previous two weeks, and I just couldn’t shake whatever I had…it seemed to get better, but I never did get back to normal. Now I’m on antibiotics and feel much better, although my eardrum did rupture, so it will take several more weeks for that to heal completely.
My family is home with me this week, and we are going to take care of some odds and ends around the house, like finally getting around to painting the bathroom and putting in a new chandelier in the kitchen, as well as decluttering a few areas of the house.
Here’s what I did the last time I set goals:
Complete my Bible reading each morning (I’m following along with Courtney of Women Living Well) Read If I Had Lunch with C. S. Lewis: Exploring the Ideas of C. S. Lewis on the Meaning of Life by Alister McGrath (affiliate link) Take 1 Spin, 2 Body Pump, 1 Body Step and 2 abs class Help my daughter with piano practice Cheer on my daughter in her first 5K Meeting at church to plan next intergenerational gathering Complete week 11 of the 40 Weeks, 1 Whole House challenge (organizing food)
- Write 3 posts for the blog
- Write one chapter of the ebook
And this is what I have planned for the week:
- Read the Gospel of John (Good Morning Girls in on break right now, so I’m just reading on my own)
- Read Clutter Free: Quick and Easy Steps to Simplifying Your Space by Kathi Lipp (affiliate link)
- Take 1 Spin, 1 Abs, 1 Body Pump, and 1 Body Step classes
- Attend meeting at church
- Complete week 17 of the 40 Weeks, 1 Whole House challenge (organizing photos…oh boy, this is going to take forever!)
- Paint downstairs bathroom
- Put up new chandelier in kitchen
- Work on organizing blog pages
What’s on your to-do list this week?