The holiday rush is through and now it’s about getting down to cleaning and organizing so I can start off the year with a clean slate!
Every year, once the holiday parties are over and the out-of-town guests go home, I’m left with the mess of putting the house back in order for the rest of the winter. It’s a good time to go through old Christmas decorations, linen closets, toy boxes and our playroom to declutter and organize, making space for all the toys the kids received from Santa. I also like to give the house a good cleaning, because it’s usually been a while since the last deep clean 😉
Unfortunately, nothing ruins the cleaning spirit faster than running out of dish soap with a sink full of dirty dishes. And with all the shopping, festivities and rushing around I’ve been doing over the last few weeks, the last thing I want to do is run to the store for cleaning supplies.
How I Get Help with Homemaking
Luckily, Grove Collaborative does all the legwork for me. I started using Grove Collaborative about a year ago, and I’ve fallen in love with them! When I signed up, I answered a few questions about my household needs and now they deliver just the right amount of fantastic natural cleaning products to my door each month. Easy, right? The best part is, I don’t have to get the kids in the car to make that trip to Target, which ends up costing around $100 (you know what I’m talking about, right moms?).
I can customize the month’s delivery with just a few clicks, and I never run out of the products I love – like Seventh Generation all-purpose cleaner, Method laundry detergent, and Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap.
Want a free Mrs. Meyer’s Fresh Start Kit?
Right now, when you sign up for Grove and place your first order of $20 you’ll get this Fresh Start offer for free:
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s dish soap
- Free Mrs. Meyer’s lotion
- Free Grove Collaborative Enamel Cleaning Caddy
- Free Grove Collaborative Walnut Scrubber Sponges
- Free shipping
(If you’re already a Grove customer, you’ll get a free Mrs. Meyer’s hand soap with your next order when you use my link.)
Choose your favorite scent — honeysuckle, lemon verbena, or lavender — when you check out. These brand new lotions are only available at Grove, so don’t miss out on your chance to try them! The offer ends on Sunday and supplies are limited. Here’s how it works:
1. Sign up for Grove Collaborative through this link (affiliate link). You’ll receive the Mrs. Meyer’s Fresh Start Kit free when you sign up!
2. Answer a few quick questions about your family and how clean you keep your home (be honest!). This takes under 30 seconds and Grove Collaborative uses your responses to customize your first basket.
3. Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize the basket of products to suit your needs by adding or removing items.
4. To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you want to receive in your first box. (I’m definitely ordering more of the walnut scrubber sponges and the lemon verbena hand soap!)
5. You made it! Click finish & pay and place your order. (You may wonder what you did without Grove Collaborative!)
6. Stick to your New Year’s resolution with free shipping on your second order. To receive free shipping, make sure you select the free 60 day VIP Trial after you check out.
Don’t forget this special offer is only available until 9 p.m. Eastern on Sunday, January 15th, 2017 or while supplies last.