Wow…I was actually able to get this whole thing up and running by myself. It’s a miracle! 🙂
The whole idea of blogging has been tumbling around in my head for quite a while now. I have made a lot of changes to my life in the past year, and I’m so excited about them that I want to share everything and help people do it for themselves. What better place than a blog, right?
But oh, how computer-challenged I am! Seriously. I’ve been a stay-at-home mom for almost 6 years now and it’s scary how much technology has whizzed right by me while I’ve been changing diapers and attending library story time.
Thanks to Blogelina, however, this dream/wish is closer to becoming a real possibility!
Last week I attended her Online Class for Blogging Beginners, where I learned a ton of helpful information for newbies like me. For our homework, we have to write down some goals that we have for our new blogs. Here’s mine:
- Figure out the hosting….done!
- Find a theme that I like…done!
- Figure out how to get it onto the site…done!
- Set up the email account….still figuring that one out
- Tweak all the features until it looks presentable
- Come up with a blogging plan (i.e., what I am going to write about and how often)
Looking forward to next week’s class and learning more!